thebooknerdclub.blogspot.com) has honored me with their Honest Scrap Award. Yay! Does this mean I'm an official book nerd? I guess that goes without saying. In accepting it I'm supposed to list ten true things about me. Yikes.
1. I still feel like I'm 12 years old inside, even if the outside is decades older.
2. I never get tired of 30 Rock or The Office.
3. I hate fruit pies or desserts. They are a waste of chocolate opportunities.
4. My kids think I'm cool. Imagine that!
5. I love to read about Scandinavia, Russia and Australia.
6. I'd have a crush on Tim Winton (the author) if he got a haircut.
7. I collect orange (ginger) cats, the real kind, alive!
8. I collect Fiesta Ware dinnerware, in wild retro colors.
9. My favorite food is sushi, specifically Green Dragon Roll.
10. I inadvertantly kill all houseplants except death defying bamboo.
Thanks a bunch for the award, and I'd like some of my favorite blogs that I follow to get it as well. These will be listed in another post.